Welcome to the Support pages of iSlide!
As a presenter, you strive hard to motivate your audience to jump into your cause and content. Motivating and attracting the audience is the key to every successful presentation. If you fail to do so even after putting in a lot of hard work, there must be something missing. A recent study says that about 70% of the PowerPoint presentations are boring. Have you ever thought why? Are you eager to know how to improve your PowerPoint presentations?
Don’t worry. We are here to help you out. iSlide brings you the best free PowerPoint presentation features. These features will enable you to make a professional yet engaging and interesting presentation to engage your audience right away. By using the free PowerPoint presentation include add-in, you can easily add a bit of fun to your presentation, and quickly turn it from bland to the fun.
iSlide has a huge library of thousands of different templates according to your requirement. Whether your presentation is related to business, education, science, and technology, marketing, resume, report or case study, iSlide has templates and features for every category to make your free PowerPoint presentation mesmerizing.
The key to engaging the audience in your presentation is to use graphics and colorful images. iSlide offers more than 215,000 resources of design such as animations, logos, diagrams, charts, pictures, vectors and icons. Adding these design features will enhance your overall free PowerPoint presentation. You can also use the attractive and different color scheme to pop up your presentations.
Free utilization of features
Unlike others, iSlide offers to use these features, templates, and designs for PowerPoint presentation for free. Isn’t it interesting? More than 97% of features require no payment for utilization. The other 3% fall under the premium feature category. To utilize those features a minimum fee of $9.95 per month or $39.95 per year is charged but isn’t it worth it all as compared to other expensive templates being sold? Or about all the time that you save?
Unless you are a pro at making free PowerPoint presentations and editing, it takes strenuous long hours to complete it. Yet it is not up to the mark, why? The reason is that you spend hours in editing and formatting your free PowerPoint presentation that you just get tired to add some extra features to enhance it. iSlide saves your time because of it’s easy to use features. Using iSlide is as easy as playing Lego with kids.
How to download iSlide for free PowerPoint presentation
- Download and install iSlide on your computer
- Sign up for your account and log in
- Integrate iSlide with your PowerPoint
- Find the template you want in the search bar
- Enjoy the features and make an attractive free PowerPoint presentation.
Making the best free PowerPoint presentations has never been so easy using the iSlide add-in. so don’t waste any more time and be a part of the iSlide family and make your free PowerPoint presentation with a fun factor to engage and motivate your audience to action.